Original draft: December 3, 2015
Intro – promises and resolutions.
Things I Swore I Wouldn’t Do This Year (and then did anyway)
- Use the phrase “On Fleek”: Hashtags I have either used or been associated with include #FluffingOnFleek and #OmeletteOnFleek
- Get another tattoo: See ten.27
- A Whole30: I’ve done two. Third planned for January 2. Sooo….
- Finally become a crazy cat woman: See the holiday card I sent out this year.
Promises I Actually Kept in 2015
- No dating. BOOM.
- (It strikes me now I shouldn’t be bragging about how undateable I am. Oh well)
- Aaaand that’s apparently the only one.
- Update: Nope, actually strike that.
- So apparently I didn’t keep any promises in 2015. Man I feel good about myself right now.
(revise if you stop being a lazy ass and make some) I don’t think I’ll set any resolutions this year, preferring instead to look at the year as a blank slate where I can create a new me, instead of “improving” the LB that was in 2015. Plus, she’s not all bad. A little manic, a little ridiculous, can’t hold her vodka and too loose with her tongue. But I don’t know that she needs improving through resolutions, really.