Hooray for long weekends focused on food and sale shopping! I’m hunkering down in Connecticut with the rest of the family for a few days to rest and recharge on this snowy and cold Thanksgiving week. I’ll be back next week with holiday-themed everything until T tells me to stop (she’s very particular about how/when/where the holidays should be celebrated.
In the meantime, here’s a list of the top things I’m thankful for this year:
- Surviving #eleven25. Check back next week for details!
- Little miss and her terrible cuddling skills.
- Salsa Sun Chips.
- The new Taylor Swift album.
- And the new videos too.
- Sharpie pens. (Have you used them? You’d be thankful too).
- PLDs. My life wouldn’t be half as fun if I didn’t make a mess of it on the reg.
- WINE. Always wine. All of the wine.
- The Nickname Posse. You betches make my life complicated and a million times better, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
- Family, and especially my Twinster, for being fully on board with my wearing a jumpsuit as her Maid of Honor next year.
- This Chronicle. What an awesome time I’ve had writing this over the past nine months.
Until next week – Happy Turkey Genocide Day, all!